[10pax] Amethyst promotion 5 hours for 10 guests
- By: YachtCharter.sg
- Product Code: Amethyst by YachtCharter.sg
- Earn 21,000 reward points with purchase of this product.
IMPORTANT NOTICE on safe management measures
Please note the additional Safe Management Measures to be implemented during charters in order to carry more than 5 guests on board:
- Guests will need to undergo temperature screening at our meeting place. Please note our skipper reserves the right to refuse entry to any guest whose temperature is above 37.5 deg C or showing symptoms, in consideration of the safety of our team and other guests. (In which case, no refund will be given)
- Each subgroup cannot exceed 5 guests.
- Guests are required to check in and out via SafeEntry on board our yachts.
- Onboard, guests will need to remain in their own subgroup which should not exceed 5 persons per subgroup, maintain a safe distance of 1 metre from other subgroups, and are not allowed to intermingle between subgroups.
- Onboard, guests will need to wear your masks at all times (except when eating or participating in water activities).
- Water activities will be staggered between subgroups so that intermingling will not occur.
Please note that if there’s any guest fail to comply with the above, our skipper has the right to end the charter and return to the marina, as we risk losing our license and incurring hefty fines should we not adhere to these measures. In such case, they will be no refund or compensation and the whole charter shall be deemed to be completed and fulfilled.
We seek everyone’s cooperation so that we can continue our operations to enable every single guest to enjoy a day out at sea.
Charter Rates for Amethyst
Promotional rates for post-circuit breaker phase 2.
5 hours for up to 10 guests: $1400 (Mon - Thu, excluding peak); $1600 (Fri - Sun, excluding peak)
- only for up to maximum of 10 guests
- standard time slots of either 10am - 3pm or earlier; or 5pm - 10pm or later. custom time slots subject to special approvals only.
- exclusive use of the yacht for duration of charter
- services of skipper and crew
- fuel & utilities for the operations of the yacht during the charter
- use of water sport equipment on the yacht e.g. kayak, stand-up paddle, water mat, subject to availability
- use of karaoke and sea scooter
Use of BBQ at additional cost. Food & beverages are not included and may be arranged upon request.
- We require the full name and IC or passport number of everyone.
- The 2 groups of 5 pax each are required to wear color coded bracelets to differentiate the 2 groups.
- They are required to wear mask at all times except while swimming.
- The 2 groups are not allowed to swim at the same time.
- The 2 groups must be minimum 1 meter apart.
- Members of the 2 groups are not allowed to intermingle.
- The 2 groups are not allowed to eat together.
- No BBQ is allowed, only pre packed sandwiches or lunch boxes are allowed.
- The captain and crew are SDOs.
- If instructions are breached there will only be 1 reminder.
- There after photos will be taken and MPA will be called in to deal with offenders and the charter will end.
- Even when the yacht is on the way back if instructions are breached, we will stop the yacht wherever we are and MPA will be called in, if on land the police will be called in.
2015 Aquila 48 – 48 feet luxury power catamaran for up to 30 guests. Departs from & return to Marina at Keppel Bay
Yacht Name: Amethyst
Yacht Builder: Aquila Yachts
Yacht Model: Aquila 48
Yacht Type: Luxury power catamaran
Berthed / Based at: Marina at Keppel Bay
Maximum capacity: 30 persons for day charters in Singapore
Number of crews: 2 – crewed charter with 1 skipper & 1 crew
Length: 14.7m / 48'3"
Beam: 7.17m / 23'6"