[6pax] Overnight Sailing Holidays on Waga Mari
- By: YachtCharter.sg
- Product Code: Waga Mari by YachtCharter.sg
- Earn 52,500 reward points with purchase of this product.
Overnight Charter Rates for Waga Mari
For up to 6 guests (or maximum allowed in 1 group for safe management measures)
Overnight (4pm – 10am next day): $3500 weekday / $3850 weekend
2D1N: $5000 weekday / $5600 weekend
3D2N: $7500 weekday / $8100 weekend
2D1N & 3D2N are for 10am to 6pm on last day.
Weekends not available until further notice.
45 feet sailing catamaran with 3 double cabins, sleeping up to 6 comfortably. Includes:
– Meals on board (prepared by crew)
– Snacks, soft drinks and hot drinks
Charter fees are subject to prevailing GST, with no service charge. Includes:
- exclusive use of the yacht for duration of charter
- captain and crew
- fuel & utilities
- use of water sport equipment on the yacht e.g. kayak, stand-up paddle, and water mat, subject to availability
- use of standard equipment e.g. fridge, cooler boxes
- use of BBQ
Overnight Sailing Holidays on Waga Mari
Beyond Singapore’s iconic skyline of tall skyscrapers and state-of-the-art architecture, there’s a completely different kind of scenery to explore outside the city. Made up of 64 offshore islands that surround our main island, each island holds a special significance and purpose in Singapore’s development over the years.
From our favourite Southern Islands such as Lazarus Island, St. John’s Island and Sisters’ Islands, to the landfills and refineries in the west such as Pulau Semakau, to the vibrant communities in the north such as Pulau Ubin, discover the beauty and diversity of these tranquil islands as we take a leisure sail on our yachts around the entire Singapore.
Perfect for a memorable getaway and retreat from the hustle and bustle of the city’s concrete jungle, this meaningful adventure enables us to learn more about our little red dot together with our loved ones.
- Families with young children, Couples, Small groups of friends
- Nature lovers who love to explore
- Those with no prior sailing experience, but love to learn more about sailing and living on a yacht
- A quick weekend getaway; a break away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Exploring the entire southern, eastern and northern coasts of Singapore and its islands on a private yacht
- Hoisting our sails and allowing wind to power our yachts towards the destination
- Learning about the Southern Islands of Singapore and their significance in our maritime history
- Swimming, kayaking, paddle boarding amidst the peace of serenity of our islands
- Mangrove exploration in the northern islands of Singapore
DAY 1: EXPLORING SOUTHERN ISLANDS + EASTERN COAST
- Set sail towards Southern Islands, passing by Sisters’ Islands – a critical landmark for vessels arriving or departing Singapore for clearance, and St. John’s Island – an island designated as detention barracks for prisoners-of-war during the Japanese Occupation.
- Navigate between commercial ships anchored in our Eastern Anchorage towards Pulau Ubin in the north of Singapore + lunch on board (about 5 hours of sailing).
- Anchor off Pulau Ubin, a mangrove island highly popular for a day’s getaway, for a unique nature exploration and a beautiful sunset before dinner on board.
- Overnight on board the yacht off Pulau Ubin.
DAY 2: EXPLORING THE NORTHERN ISLANDS
- Explore the nature and waters around Seletar Island, a hidden gem in the northern coast of Singapore.
- Depart from Seletar Island and cruise around the island of Pulau Ubin before we head back.
- Set sail back towards ONE 15 Marina Club (5 hours of sailing)
DAY 1: EXPLORING SOUTHWESTERN ISLANDS
- Sail past Keppel Bay, a historic waterway used as a passage for ships sailing between the Straits of Malacca and the South China Sea
- Sail around Pulau Semakau, Singapore’s first and only offshore landfill island, before heading towards Raffles Lighthouse (1.5 hours)
- Lunch on board while sailing around Raffles Lighthouse, Singapore’s second oldest lighthouse located at the southwestern tip of our waters, before heading towards Sisters’ Islands (1.5 hours)
- Set sail towards the Southern Islands, sailing between Sisters’ Islands, a critical landmark for vessels arriving or departing Singapore for clearance
- Anchor at the beach by Lazarus Island / St. John’s Island for swimming, kayaking, paddle boarding and relaxing on the beach
- Option to cruise towards Marina Bay for a view of the city skyline and into St. John’s Bay as the sun sets
- Overnight at either Lazarus Beach or St. John’s Bay (on board the yacht)
DAY 2: SAILING TOWARDS THE EASTERN COAST
- Explore Lazarus Island / St. John’s Island by foot, an island designated as detention barracks for prisoners-of-war during the Japanese Occupation
- Set sail and navigate between commercial ships anchored in our Eastern Anchorage towards Pulau Ubin in the north of Singapore + lunch on board (5 hours of sailing)
- Anchor off Pulau Ubin, a mangrove island highly popular among locals for a day’s getaway, for a unique nature exploration and a beautiful sunset before dinner on board
- Overnight at Pulau Ubin (on board the yacht)
DAY 3: EXPLORING THE NORTHERN ISLANDS
- Explore the nature and waters around Seletar Island, a hidden gem in the northern coast of Singapore
- Depart from Seletar Island and go for a cruise around the island of Pulau Ubin before we head back
- Set sail back towards ONE 15 Marina Club (5 hours of sailing)
Do enquire for availability on whatsapp with your preferred date.
- Private use of the yacht for up to 6 guests - Max 3 double cabin with en-suite bathroom and air-conditioning
- Use of all available equipment on board (kayaks, paddle board and floating mat), use of cutlery and tableware such as plates cups & glasses
- 1 licensed skipper and 1 crew
- Fuel, water and utilities
- Meals on board (prepared by crew) - afternoon snacks, dinner, breakfast and lunch (depending on duration of the trip)
- Snacks, soft drinks and hot drinks (coffee/tea)
- 1 bag of 10kg ice provided
Waga Mari - Lagoon 450 – 45 feet luxury sailing catamaran for up to 27 guests. Departs from & return to One 15 Marina Club.
Yacht Name: Waga Mari
Yacht Builder: Lagoon Catamarans
Yacht Model: Lagoon 450
Yacht Type: Luxury sailing catamaran
Berthed / Based at: One 15 Marina Club, Singapore
Maximum capacity: 27 persons for day charters in Singapore
Number of crews: 2 – crewed charter with 1 skipper & 1 crew
Length: 13.96m / 45'