Sail away from COVID-19 Promotion
Special promotion to make yachting affordable!
Yacht charters can operate for post circuit breaker phase 3 now for up to 8 guests. Safe distancing and other safe management measures apply.
Do contact us via WhatsApp for latest date and time availability.
IMPORTANT NOTICE on safe management measures
Update on 24 December 2020 - With effect from 28 December 2021, all yachts may now take up to 8 guests, as long as this does not exceed the craft licensed carrying capacity. Safe management measures continue to apply. For charter yachts (SZH-registered) approved to take more than 8 guests, additional safe management measures including but not limited to the following:
- Guests will need to undergo temperature screening at our meeting place. Please note our skipper reserves the right to refuse entry to any guest whose temperature is above 37.5 deg C or showing symptoms, in consideration of the safety of our team and other guests. (In which case, no refund will be given)
- Guests will also be assigned to separate and distinct subgroups.
- Each subgroup cannot exceed 8 guests.
- Guests are required to check in and out via SafeEntry on board our yachts.
- Onboard, guests will need to remain in their own subgroup which should not exceed 8 persons per subgroup, maintain a safe distance of 1 metre from other subgroups, and are not allowed to intermingle between subgroups.
- Onboard, guests will need to wear your masks at all times (except when eating or participating in water activities).
- Water activities will be staggered between subgroups so that intermingling will not occur.
Please note that if there’s any guest fail to comply with the above, our skipper has the right to end the charter and return to the marina, as we risk losing our license and incurring hefty fines should we not adhere to these measures. In such case, they will be no refund or compensation and the whole charter shall be deemed to be completed and fulfilled. We seek everyone’s cooperation so that we can continue our operations to enable every single guest to enjoy a day out at sea.
Latest update on: https://www.yachtcharter.sg/covid-19-update/
Book early to secure your preferred promotion.