Sail away from COVID-19 Promotion
Special promotion to make yachting affordable!
Yacht charters can operate for post circuit breaker phase 2 now for up to 5 guests. Safe distancing and other safe management measures apply.
Do contact us via WhatsApp for latest date and time availability.
IMPORTANT NOTICE on safe management measures
Please note the additional Safe Management Measures to be implemented during charters with more than 5 guests on board from 1 September 2020 onwards:
- Guests will need to undergo temperature screening at our meeting place. Please note our skipper reserves the right to refuse entry to any guest whose temperature is above 37.5 deg C or showing symptoms, in consideration of the safety of our team and other guests. (In which case, no refund will be given)
- Each subgroup cannot exceed 5 guests.
- Guests are required to check in and out via SafeEntry on board our yachts.
- Onboard, guests will need to remain in their own subgroup which should not exceed 5 persons per subgroup, maintain a safe distance of 1 metre from other subgroups, and are not allowed to intermingle between subgroups.
- Onboard, guests will need to wear your masks at all times (except when eating or participating in water activities).
- Water activities will be staggered between subgroups so that intermingling will not occur.
Book early to secure your preferred promotion.