More than 5 guests
Special promotion to make yachting affordable!
Yacht charters can operate for post circuit breaker phase 2 now for up to 5 guests. Safe distancing and other safe management measures apply.
Do contact us via WhatsApp for latest date and time availability.
Selected yachts have been specially approved to take more than 5 guests on board from 1 September 2020 onwards.
IMPORTANT NOTICE on safe management measures
Please note the additional Safe Management Measures to be implemented during charters with more than 5 guests on board from 1 September 2020 onwards:
- Guests will need to undergo temperature screening at our meeting place. Please note our skipper reserves the right to refuse entry to any guest whose temperature is above 37.5 deg C or showing symptoms, in consideration of the safety of our team and other guests. (In which case, no refund will be given)
- Each subgroup cannot exceed 5 guests.
- Guests are required to check in and out via SafeEntry on board our yachts.
- Onboard, guests will need to remain in their own subgroup which should not exceed 5 persons per subgroup, maintain a safe distance of 1 metre from other subgroups, and are not allowed to intermingle between subgroups.
- Onboard, guests will need to wear your masks at all times (except when eating or participating in water activities).
- Water activities will be staggered between subgroups so that intermingling will not occur.
Update on 14 October 2020 – Pursuant to PMC 37 of 2020 above, MPA have sent out the following reminder: while the yacht is approved to carry more than 5 persons, yacht owner/operators are not to accept bookings for yacht charter of large groups of more than 5 persons even if they are broken into sub-groups of 5 persons. The 5-person sub-groups must be from separate and distinct groups. Exceptions will be made for wedding solemnisations and receptions.
Latest update on: https://www.yachtcharter.sg/covid-19-update/
Book early to secure your preferred promotion.