Overnight Sailing Holiday in Singapore (choose 2D/1N or 3D/2N package)
- By: YachtCharter.sg
- Product Code: Gracefully by YachtCharter.sg
- Earn 50,000 reward points with purchase of this product.
Beyond Singapore’s iconic skyline of tall skyscrapers and state-of-the-art architecture, there’s a completely different kind of scenery to explore outside the city. Made up of 64 offshore islands that surround our main island, each island holds a special significance and purpose in Singapore’s development over the years.
From our favourite Southern Islands such as Lazarus Island, St. John’s Island and Sisters’ Islands, to the landfills and refineries in the west such as Pulau Semakau, to the vibrant communities in the north such as Pulau Ubin, discover the beauty and diversity of these tranquil islands as we take a leisure sail on our yachts around the entire Singapore.
Perfect for a memorable getaway and retreat from the hustle and bustle of the city’s concrete jungle, this meaningful adventure enables us to learn more about our little red dot together with our loved ones.
- Families with young children, Couples, Small groups of friends
- Nature lovers who love to explore
- Those with no prior sailing experience, but love to learn more about sailing and living on a yacht
- A quick weekend getaway; a break away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Exploring the entire southern, eastern and northern coasts of Singapore and its islands on a private yacht
- Hoisting our sails and allowing wind to power our yachts towards the destination
- Learning about the Southern Islands of Singapore and their significance in our maritime history
- Swimming, kayaking, paddle boarding amidst the peace of serenity of our islands
- Mangrove exploration in the northern islands of Singapore
DAY 1: EXPLORING SOUTHERN ISLANDS + EASTERN COAST
- Set sail towards Southern Islands, passing by Sisters’ Islands – a critical landmark for vessels arriving or departing Singapore for clearance, and St. John’s Island – an island designated as detention barracks for prisoners-of-war during the Japanese Occupation.
- Navigate between commercial ships anchored in our Eastern Anchorage towards Pulau Ubin in the north of Singapore + lunch on board (about 5 hours of sailing).
- Anchor off Pulau Ubin, a mangrove island highly popular for a day’s getaway, for a unique nature exploration and a beautiful sunset before dinner on board.
- Overnight on board the yacht off Pulau Ubin.
DAY 2: EXPLORING THE NORTHERN ISLANDS
- Explore the nature and waters around Seletar Island, a hidden gem in the northern coast of Singapore.
- Depart from Seletar Island and cruise around the island of Pulau Ubin before we head back.
- Set sail back towards ONE 15 Marina Club (5 hours of sailing)
DAY 1: EXPLORING SOUTHWESTERN ISLANDS
- Sail past Keppel Bay, a historic waterway used as a passage for ships sailing between the Straits of Malacca and the South China Sea
- Sail around Pulau Semakau, Singapore’s first and only offshore landfill island, before heading towards Raffles Lighthouse (1.5 hours)
- Lunch on board while sailing around Raffles Lighthouse, Singapore’s second oldest lighthouse located at the southwestern tip of our waters, before heading towards Sisters’ Islands (1.5 hours)
- Set sail towards the Southern Islands, sailing between Sisters’ Islands, a critical landmark for vessels arriving or departing Singapore for clearance
- Anchor at the beach by Lazarus Island / St. John’s Island for swimming, kayaking, paddle boarding and relaxing on the beach
- Option to cruise towards Marina Bay for a view of the city skyline and into St. John’s Bay as the sun sets
- Overnight at either Lazarus Beach or St. John’s Bay (on board the yacht)
DAY 2: SAILING TOWARDS THE EASTERN COAST
- Explore Lazarus Island / St. John’s Island by foot, an island designated as detention barracks for prisoners-of-war during the Japanese Occupation
- Set sail and navigate between commercial ships anchored in our Eastern Anchorage towards Pulau Ubin in the north of Singapore + lunch on board (5 hours of sailing)
- Anchor off Pulau Ubin, a mangrove island highly popular among locals for a day’s getaway, for a unique nature exploration and a beautiful sunset before dinner on board
- Overnight at Pulau Ubin (on board the yacht)
DAY 3: EXPLORING THE NORTHERN ISLANDS
- Explore the nature and waters around Seletar Island, a hidden gem in the northern coast of Singapore
- Depart from Seletar Island and go for a cruise around the island of Pulau Ubin before we head back
- Set sail back towards ONE 15 Marina Club (5 hours of sailing)
S$5000 for 2D1N or S$7500 for 3D2N
For up to 5 guests. Subject to 7% GST.
Above route is suggested. Itinerary is flexible and may be customised according to guests’ preferences.
Embarkation at 10am, disembarkation at 6pm.
Exclusively available on a 40 feet sailing catamaran with 3 double cabins, sleeping 6 guests comfortably.
Do enquire for availability on whatsapp with your preferred date first.
- Private use of the yacht for up to 5 guests
- 1 or 2 nights stay on board (depending on 2D1N or 3D2N)
- Unlimited use of all available equipment on board (kayaks, paddle board and snorkeling equipment)
- 1 licensed skipper and 1 crew
- Fuel, water and utilities
- Meals on board (prepared by crew)
- Free flow of soft drinks and hot drinks
- Fruits and snacks
- Insurance coverage for all passengers on board
- Executive Chef on board
- Alcoholic beverages
- Dive gear and equipment
- Land accommodation and transport (if any)
Lagoon 400 S2 – 40 feet sailing catamaran, departs from & return to One 15 Marina Club, Sentosa Cove.
In the event Gracefully is not available, YachtCharter.sg may replace Gracefully with Ximula, a similar Lagoon 400 S2 (same model same specifications) from the same owner.
Gracefully is a beautiful 40 feet Lagoon 400 S2 sailing catamaran that provides an ideal setting for a weekend escapade or relaxing get-together with your loved ones. With a spacious interior and wide sun deck, Lagoon 400 can comfortably accommodate up to 18 guests (and 1 captain and 1 crew member).
Interior: Air-conditioned saloon (living area) that can seat comfortably up to 10 guests. With direct access to the outdoor cockpit, the galley (kitchen area) offers a connecting point between the guests indoor and the ones outdoor. The large vertical hull windows allow natural light to illuminate the entire interior and offer a 360 degree visibility from the saloon.
Cockpit (back of the yacht): A great area for guests to gather over food, drinks or games, the cockpit can seat comfortably up to 12 guests.
Rooftop: On the upper deck, the roof extends from over the cockpit to the front deck, creating a huge lounging space for guests to enjoy the breathtaking views of Singapore’s skyline or southern islands as we sail out.
Sundeck (front of the yacht): The spacious front deck features our favorite spot – the sun deck netting that is able to withstand up to 400 kg. Guests can feel free to sit or lie on the netting and savour the cool, refreshing breeze while sailing.
- Cabin toilet with shower
- Fully equipped galley (kitchen area) - stove, refrigerator and microwave
- Portable speakers with headphone jack / Bluetooth connection
- Ice cooler of 168-can capacity (with 18 kg of ice provided for chilling drinks)
- Disposable utensils, plates and cups
- Plastic wine glasses
- Multi-charger that connects to iPhone 4/5/5S, iPad, Samsung S4/S5/Note 3
- Safety equipment (life jackets and life buoys)
- 1 x 1-man kayak
- 1 x 2-man kayak
- 1 x stand-up paddle (SUP) board
- 5 x swimming noodles
- 1 x water mat
Yacht Name: Gracefully
Yacht Builder: Lagoon Catamarans
Yacht Model: Lagoon 400 S2
Yacht Type: Double-hulled sailing yacht, catamaran
Year Launched: 2013 September
Berthed / Based at: One 15 Marina Club, Sentosa Cove
Maximum capacity: 18 guests for day charters; 8 for overnight
Number of crews: 2 – crewed charter with 1 skipper & 1 crew
Length: 11.97m / 39'3"
Beam: 7.25m / 23'9"
Yacht Link: https://www.yachtcharter.sg/gracefully/