ageLOC LumiSpa IdealEyes Activating Eye Cream
- By: ageLOC
- Product Code: ageLOC LumiSpa IdealEyes Activating Eye Cream
- Earn 1,580 reward points with purchase of this product.
All eyes on you. Goodbye bags. Hello bright eyes.
ageLOC LumiSpa IdealEyes Activating Eye Cream is specially designed to work with ageLOC LumiSpa Accent to deliver powerful benefits to the delicate skin around your eyes. Just 30 seconds on each eye area provides immediate hydration, visible firming, brightening, and smoothing to stop the look of tired, stressed eyes in its tracks. It’s the perfect routine to help with those less-than-ideal signs of a busy life around your eye area.
- Use before applying moisturizer every morning and night on clean skin. Gently apply under the eyebrows, corners prone to crow’s feet, and under the eyes. Avoid direct eye contact.
- For best results, massage each eye area using ageLOC LumiSpa Accent for 30 seconds, avoiding eyelids.
- Freshens, brightens, and hydrates eyes in just one minute.
- Helps eyes look awake and refreshed while minimizing the appearance of dark circles, puffy eyes, under-eye bags, and tired skin.
- Softens, smooths, and instantly promotes radiance.
- Visibly lifts and firms the eyelids.
- Increases the appearance of skin volume and density around eyes.
- Formulated for all skin types.
- Peptide Complex — helps visibly firm and tone delicate skin.
- Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate — a stable, powerful form of vitamin C that has well-known visible youth-renewing benefits for treating the appearance of lines, wrinkles, and discoloration. Protects against free radical damage, brightening the eye area.
- Plankton Extract — helps decrease the appearance of pigmentation in the undereye area and visibly increase skin tonicity. Supports the skin’s natural recovery process.
- Squalene — prevents moisture loss while restoring skin’s suppleness and flexibility.
- Antioxidant Complex — protects skin against daily environmental stress.
- ageLOC Proprietary Blend — a visibly youth-renewing complex that targets the sources of aging.