[5-15pax] Princess 42 promo for up to 5 to 15 guests
- By: YachtCharter.sg
- Product Code: Princess 42 by YachtCharter.sg
- Earn 11,820 reward points with purchase of this product.
Promotional Charter Rates
4 hours cruise (Morning Cruise 8am-12nn / Afternoon Cruise 1pm-5pm / Evening Cruise 6pm-10pm): $788 (Mon-Thu, excluding eve/day of PH); $888 (Fri-Sun)
Sunrise Seacation (11pm-7am next day): $2400
Northern/Eastern Islands / Coastal Cruise / Kelong Dining (10am-4pm Lunch or 4pm-10pm Dinner): $2000
- Above rates are for up to 5 guests
- Additional pax at $80/pax (up to 15 guests or prevailing safe management limit)
- Extension at $240 per additional hour
- Peak period such as eve of and day of holiday at additional $200
- Add-on use of BBQ grill and assistance at additional $80
- Use of floats + floating mats at additional $100
Charter fees are inclusive of 7% GST and include:
- exclusive use of the yacht for duration of charter
- services of skipper and crew
- fuel & utilities for the operations of the yacht during the charter
- use of water sport equipment on the yacht are provided as is
- use of the standard equipment e.g. fridge, microwave, TV
Food & beverages are not included and may be arranged upon request.
Morning Cruise 8am - 12nn
Rise early and enjoy the fresh air and sunshine from the beautiful waters of our fascinating and beautiful Southern Islands of Singapore - Lazarus/St John’s/Kusu/Sisters’/Seringat/Tekukor/Sentosa. We will cruise to the island and anchor near to the beach. Get ready to be enchanted by the clean and blue waters of our Southern Islands never seen before. Have a cup of tea and enjoy the awesome views. Not forgetting the amazing sea breeze, fresh air, sun and sea activities in the sheltered bay of the island. You may opt to have your breakfast or lunch onboard or on the islands. Consider the option of kayaking to the beautiful beaches, home to marine life and plants. Thereafter, we sail towards the marina bay skyline for a breathtaking view of the iconic buildings such as Marina Bay Sands, Financial District and the Singapore Flyer before returning back to the Sentosa.
Afternoon Cruise 1pm - 5pm
We start the day cruising in the tropical breeze to explore the most fascinating and beautiful Southern Islands of Singapore - Lazarus/St John’s/Kusu/Sisters’/Seringat/Tekukor/Sentosa. As we approach the island, we will anchor near to the beach and enjoy the scenic view. Get ready to be enchanted by the clean and blue waters of our Southern Islands never seen before. Enjoy the sea, cool fresh air, sun and sea activities in the sheltered bay of the island. You may opt to have your lunch onboard or on the islands and not forgetting the option of kayaking to the beautiful beaches, home to marine life and plants. Thereafter, we sail towards the marina bay skyline for a breathtaking view of the iconic buildings such as Marina Bay Sands, Financial District and the Singapore Flyer before returning back to the Sentosa.
Evening Cruise 6pm - 10pm
It is just magical to see the sun majestically go down over the horizon. It is defintely a sight worth seeing and storing away in your memories forever! We start the cruise in the cool evening with the breeze to explore the most fascinating and beautiful Southern Islands of Singapore - Lazarus/St John’s/Kusu/Sisters’/Seringat/Tekukor/Sentosa. We will anchor at the beach, enjoy the scenic view of nature, take in its splendid natural beauty and captivating sunset. The sunset is just so breathtaking and enchanting that you will regret not seeing it earlier. Be enchanted by the clean and blue waters of our southern islands never seen before. Enjoy the sea, cool fresh air, in the sheltered bay of the island. In addition, one of the best way to cap off the night is to have your dinner onboard or on the islands before we sail towards the marina bay skyline for a breathtaking view of the iconic buildings such as Marine Bay Sands, Financial District and the Singapore Flyer enroute back to Sentosa.
Eastern Coastal Cruise / Kelong Lunch or Dinner 10am - 4pm Lunch or 4pm - 10pm Dinner
Experience the nostalgia of the seas and beautiful scenery over at Pulau Ubin, etc. Explore lesser known scenic spots, areas for wildlife animal and bird sightings, as well as historical landmarks at the north and eastern regions of Singapore. We will berth at a kelong and stop by for an awesome lunch or dinner prepared by their chef. Simply reminisce and experience the kelong way of life, sustainable fish farming and the amazing experience of eating seafood and local fares cooked in good ‘wok hei’ in a kelong! It is a great tranquil getaway from the hustle and bustle of city life which you will enjoyed with your friends or loved ones. Relax your mind and body to the music of the waves as well!
The tour is subject to availability and upon request. Kindly note that lunch or dinner at kelong is at own cost.
Amenities on board:
- Galley with Fridge and Micro-oven
- 2 Fully Air-conditioned Cabin
- 1 Fully Air-conditioned Lounge
- Free WiFi
- Board Games
- Cards, Uno, Bingo, etc.
- Dingy x 1
- Kayak x 1
- Snorkelling (Basic) x 3
- Fishing Rod / Artificial Bait x 3
- Paddle Board x 1
- Water Gun x 3
- Floating Mat x 1 (at additional cost)
- Floats x 5 (at additional cost)
- Sea Scooter (at additional cost)
IMPORTANT NOTICE on safe management measures
Please note the additional Safe Management Measures to be implemented during charters in order to carry more than 8 guests on board:
- Guests will need to undergo temperature screening at our meeting place. Please note our skipper reserves the right to refuse entry to any guest whose temperature is above 37.5 deg C or showing symptoms, in consideration of the safety of our team and other guests. (In which case, no refund will be given)
- Each subgroup cannot exceed 8 guests.
- Guests are required to check in and out via SafeEntry on board our yachts.
- Onboard, guests will need to remain in their own subgroup which should not exceed 8 persons per subgroup, maintain a safe distance of 1 metre from other subgroups, and are not allowed to intermingle between subgroups.
- Onboard, guests will need to wear your masks at all times (except when eating or participating in water activities).
- Water activities will be staggered between subgroups so that intermingling will not occur.
Please note that if there’s any guest fail to comply with the above, our skipper has the right to end the charter and return to the marina, as we risk losing our license and incurring hefty fines should we not adhere to these measures. In such case, they will be no refund or compensation and the whole charter shall be deemed to be completed and fulfilled.
We seek everyone’s cooperation so that we can continue our operations to enable every single guest to enjoy a day out at sea.
A 42-footer monohull yacht with a flybridge is available or charter from One 15 Marina, Sentosa Cove.
Licensed to carry 20 persons but capped at 15 guests due to covid-19 safety measures. For each charter, you will be received by the experienced captain and crew who will ensure that your trip will be safe and filled with exciting and many memorable moments!
Yacht Name: Princess 42
Yacht Type: Power motor yacht with flybridge
Berthed / Based at: One 15 Marina Club, Sentosa Cove
Maximum capacity: 18 persons for day charters in Singapore
Number of crews: 2 – crewed charter with 1 skipper & 1 crew