Open sunset cruise on Tuesdays with YachtCharter.sg
- By: YachtCharter.sg
- Product Code: Tuesday open sunset cruise with YachtCharter.sg
- Earn 20,000 reward points with purchase of this product.
Come join us on board a beautiful 40-feet sailing catamaran (Lagoon 400) for a casual sunset cruise to relax, recharge and chill out after a hectic day!
We will take a tour around the Southern Islands as the sun sets, and anchor in St. John's bay for some light snacks and drinks. While at anchor, guests can jump into the water for a quick swim. We will then end with a cruise to the Marina Bay area for a stunning night view of our iconic city skyline.
THINGS TO NOTE
Light snacks and soft drinks are included, but please do not expect a full dinner. Feel free to bring your own food, drinks and alcohol as well!
Soft drinks and bottled water are included, but please bring along your own food. Feel free to bring your own drinks as well!
Join us on board now. Every Tuesday 6.30pm - 9.30pm.
- This open sunset cruise happens every Tuesday, except for Public Holidays or selected Tuesdays. Limited seats per cruise, subject to availability.
- Minimum to go is 10 persons. Sunset cruise may be postponed to another date should there be insufficient participants, in which case, you will be allowed to choose another available Tuesday.
- Do RSVP at least 1 week before the cruise date so that we can prepare for your arrival. Last minute joining may be entertained subject to availability. There will be no refunds for any cancellations.
- This is a rain or shine event, we will still cruise out if it rains. There's also beauty in sailing in the rain! Only in the event of inclement weather conditions such as a thunderstorm or very strong winds that deem it unsafe to sail, will we be cancelling the sunset cruise. You will be allowed to choose another available Tuesday in this case.
- Sunset cruise redemption to be made within 6 months from payment date.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Additional Safe Management Measures
Please note that our weekly open sunset cruises are subject to Safe Management Measures due to COVID-19 restrictions on social gatherings:
- You will need to undergo temperature screening at our meeting place. Please note our skipper reserves the right to refuse entry to any guest whose temperature is above 37.5 deg C or showing symptoms, in consideration of the safety of our team and other guests.
- You will also be assigned different coloured wristbands for each subgroup for identification purposes.
- Each subgroup cannot exceed 5 guests.
- You are required to check in and out via SafeEntry on board our yachts.
- Onboard, you will need to wear your masks at all times (except when eating).
- Onboard, you will need to remain in your own subgroup, maintain a safe distance of 1 metre from other subgroups, and are not allowed to intermingle between subgroups.
- Swimming will no longer be allowed.
- Snacks will no longer be provided on board. Please bring along your own food instead!