Achates 2 hours sunset cruise
- By: YachtCharter.sg
- Product Code: Achates by YachtCharter.sg
- Earn 11,085 reward points with purchase of this product.
Achates may only take up to 20 guests in 2 groups at the moment.
Charter Rates for Achates - Sealine F42 flybridge cruiser2 hours for up to 5 guests: $739 (Mon-Thu); $939 (Fri-Sun)
Additional guests (up to a maximum of 20): $80 per additional pax after 5
Timing is flexible between 6am - 9.30pm, subject to your choice & availability. Peak period such as New Year's Eve, New Year Day, Singapore National Day or other eve/day of Public Holidays may be subject to peak surcharge, do enquire for special dates. Other 2-hours slots may be availed, do contact us to discuss :)
COVID-19 Notice: Maximum number of guests shall be capped at the maximum allowed by prevailing safety measures at the time of sailing or the number of guests that is booked for at the time of booking, whichever lower.
Charter fees are inclusive of prevailing GST and include:
- exclusive use of the yacht for duration of charter
- services of skipper and crew
- fuel & utilities for the operations of the yacht during the charter
- use of any water sport equipment on the yacht e.g. kayak, water floating mat, standup paddles, masks & snorkels, inflatable floats, fishing rods
- use of the standard equipment e.g. fridge, cooler boxes
- use of karaoke
Food & beverages are not included and may be arranged upon request. Consult for more F&B options.
- Fuel surcharge for extended cruising: $200 per hour
- Late night surcharge: $100 per hour after 11pm
Brief itinerary for charter:
- Safety briefing by skipper
- Cruising to city skyline (can be 40 minutes before charter end timing)
- Anchor at the bay of Lazarus Island or dock at jetty if available
- Head back to marina (20-30 minutes before end of charter)
- Charter rates stated are for the first 5 pax (minimum charge). Additional pax will be charged at the prevailing rate stated.
- Charter is confirmed only when full prepayment is made.
- Cruising speed is up to 10 knots.
- All charters are based on the time slot booked. Do arrive punctually.
- Achates will have 2 blocks of timing for charter booking. Morning block will be between 9am to 4pm and afternoon block will be between 4pm to 11pm.
- Special timing will be subject to availability and charges of $200 will apply for charter duration less than 6 hours. Please check with us for more details.
- Extension is subject to availability, and is recommended to be pre-arranged.
Bad weather policy:
- The Skipper is responsible for assessing the weather and deciding the next course of action. His decision is final and non-negotiable.
- Charter & guests are still required to proceed to the marina and wait for the Skipper’s final decision.
- The charter will continue to proceed unless the rain develops into a thunderstorm (CAT 1). In the event thunderstorm, we will delay the charter, up to a maximum of 1 hour, provided there is no impact on our subsequent charters.
- If the thunderstorm persists, we will then reschedule the charter to a mutually agreed date and time.
- The charter is considered fulfilled when the yacht has left the embarkation point.
All prevailing Covid-19 restrictions & Safe Management Measure (SMM) imposed by the Government shall apply.
- If no social gatherings are allowed, we would reschedule the charter up to a mutually agreed date and time. NO cancellations will be permitted.
- Should there be any reduction in headcount for social gathering determined by the Multi-Ministry Taskforce (MMTF), charterers will need to reduce the headcount for the charter and proceed with the charter according to the prevailing restrictions. NO cancellations will be permitted.
- Should the Charterer decide to postpone the charter due to the reduction in headcount for social gathering, there will be a postponement fee of $300 imposed.
In the event where any of the passengers is tested Covid-19 positive or on isolation, only he / she will not be allowed to board the yacht. The rest of the passengers can still proceed with the charter and we will offer a refund for that additional pax charged beyond the first 5 pax. However, should the charterer decides to postpone the charter, there will be a postponement fee of $300 imposed.
Berthed at One Degree 15 Marina Club, Sentosa Cove, Singapore.
Achates is a 2012 Sealine F42 flybridge cruiser. This 45 feet motor yacht features lush wooden interior and a well-equipped kitchen, plus oven and bar fridge. Offering a spacious cockpit and a large saloon, this beauty is perfect for your intimate social gathering.
- 1 cabin with 3 beds open for day charter use
- Kitchen + oven, microwave & refrigerator with freezer
- Air-conditioned saloon with karaoke system
- Floating mat, 2 standup paddles, 5 inflatable floats, 2 fishing rods
- 4 cooler boxes with 5kg of ice provided for chilling of drinks (ice is not for consumption)
- wifi within Singapore
- more than 24 life jackets, 4 life buoys, first aid kit and AED
Yacht name: Achates
Yacht type: Motor yacht with flybridge
Berthed / Based at: One 15 Marina Club, Sentosa Cove
Maximum capacity: 22 persons for day charters in Singapore
Number of crews: 2 – crewed charter with 1 skipper & 1 crew