[10pax] Ximula for up to 10 guests
- By: YachtCharter.sg
- Product Code: Ximula by YachtCharter.sg
- Earn 14,000 reward points with purchase of this product.
IMPORTANT NOTICE on safe management measures
Please note the additional Safe Management Measures to be implemented during charters on Ximula in order to carry more than 5 guests on board from 1 September 2020 onwards:
- Guests will need to undergo temperature screening at our meeting place. Please note our skipper reserves the right to refuse entry to any guest whose temperature is above 37.5 deg C or showing symptoms, in consideration of the safety of our team and other guests. (In which case, no refund will be given)
- Guests will also be assigned different coloured wristbands for each subgroup for identification purposes.
- Each subgroup cannot exceed 5 guests.
- Guests are required to check in and out via SafeEntry on board our yachts.
- Onboard, guests will need to remain in their own subgroup which should not exceed 5 persons per subgroup, maintain a safe distance of 1 metre from other subgroups, and are not allowed to intermingle between subgroups.
- Onboard, guests will need to wear your masks at all times (except when eating or participating in water activities).
- Water activities will be staggered between subgroups so that intermingling will not occur.
Please note that if there’s any guest fail to comply with the above, our skipper has the right to end the charter and return to the marina, as we risk losing our license and incurring hefty fines should we not adhere to these measures. In such case, they will be no refund or compensation and the whole charter shall be deemed to be completed and fulfilled.
We seek everyone’s cooperation so that we can continue our operations to enable every single guest to enjoy a day out at sea.
Weekday (Mon-Thu) 2 hours sail for any 2 hours (9am - 11pm): $700 for up to 10 guests
Weekday (Mon-Thu) 4 hours sail for any 4 hours (9am - 11pm): $1000 for up to 10 guests
Weekend (Fri-Sun) 4 hours sail 10am – 2pm or earlier / 3pm – 7pm or later: $ 1200 for up to 10 guests
Timing is flexible subject to your choice & availability. Public holidays (PH), eve of PH and designated peak periods such as New Year's Eve are considered weekend sail.
Maximum of up to 10 guests allowed on board. Extension at $150 per additional hour.
For weekend sail, extension is allowed before 10am for 10am-2pm slot or after 7pm for 10am-2pm slot, exceptions may apply on a case-by-case basis - do contact us! :)
Charter fees are subject to 7% GST, with no service charge. Includes:
- exclusive use of the yacht for duration of charter
- captain and crew
- fuel & utilities
- use of water sport equipment on the yacht e.g. kayak, standup paddles
- use of standard equipment e.g. fridge, cooler boxes
Food & beverages are not included and may be arranged upon request.
In the event Ximula is not available, YachtCharter.sg may replace Ximula with Gracefully, a similar Lagoon 400 S2 (same model same specifications) from the same owner.
Departs from & return to One 15 Marina Club, Sentosa Cove.
Ximula is a beautiful 40 feet Lagoon 400 S2 sailing catamaran that provides an ideal setting for a weekend escapade or relaxing get-together with your loved ones. With a spacious interior and wide sun deck, Lagoon 400 can comfortably accommodate up to 18 guests (and 1 captain and 1 crew member).
Interior: Air-conditioned saloon (living area) that can seat comfortably up to 10 guests. With direct access to the outdoor cockpit, the galley (kitchen area) offers a connecting point between the guests indoor and the ones outdoor. The large vertical hull windows allow natural light to illuminate the entire interior and offer a 360 degree visibility from the saloon.
Cockpit (back of the yacht): A great area for guests to gather over food, drinks or games, the cockpit can seat comfortably up to 12 guests.
Rooftop: On the upper deck, the roof extends from over the cockpit to the front deck, creating a huge lounging space for guests to enjoy the breathtaking views of Singapore’s skyline or southern islands as we sail out.
Sundeck (front of the yacht): The spacious front deck features our favorite spot – the sun deck netting that is able to withstand up to 400 kg. Guests can feel free to sit or lie on the netting and savour the cool, refreshing breeze while sailing.
- Cabin toilet with shower
- Fully equipped galley (kitchen area) - stove, refrigerator and microwave
- Portable speakers with headphone jack / Bluetooth connection
- Ice cooler of 168-can capacity
- Disposable utensils, plates and cups
- Plastic wine glasses
- Multi-charger that connects to iPhone 4/5/5S, iPad, Samsung S4/S5/Note 3
- Safety equipment (life jackets and life buoys)
- 1 x 1-man kayak
- 1 x 2-man kayak
- 1 x stand-up paddle (SUP) board
- 5 x swimming noodles
- 1 x water mat
Yacht Name: Ximula
Yacht Builder: Lagoon Catamarans
Yacht Model: Lagoon 400 S2
Yacht Type: Double-hulled sailing yacht, catamaran
Year Launched: 2013 September
Berthed / Based at: One 15 Marina Club, Sentosa Cove
Maximum capacity: 18 guests for day charters
Number of crews: 2 – crewed charter with 1 skipper & 1 crew
Length: 11.97m / 39'3"
Beam: 7.25m / 23'9"
Yacht Link: https://www.yachtcharter.sg/ximula/