[5pax] Xiao Lin promo for up to 5 guests
- By: YachtCharter.sg
- Product Code: Xiao Lin by YachtCharter.sg
- Earn 11,850 reward points with purchase of this product.
Xiao Lin is a French-built power catamaran that can take up to 23 guests comfortably.
Departs from & return to One 15 Marina Club, Sentosa Cove.
PROMO Charter Rates4 hours cruising charter (7am-11am, 12pm-4pm, 6pm-10pm, or custom timing subject to availability)
Weekday (Mon-Thu) 4 hours: $790 for up to 5 guests
Weekend (Fri-Sun) 4 hours: $990 for up to 5 guests
Peak 4 hours sail: $1188 for up to 5 guests
- only for up to maximum of 5 guests
- valid only for phase 2 (2020 June/July/August for now)
Timing is flexible subject to your choice & availability. Peak period refers to eves of and days of Public Holidays, New Year Eve, F1 weekend, eve of/day of Valentine's Day etc. Do enquire if unsure.
Extension at $200 per additional hour for weekday, or $250 per hour for weekend.
Charter fees are subject to 7% GST, with no service charge. Includes:
- exclusive use of the yacht for duration of charter
- captain and crew
- fuel & utilities
- use of water sport equipment on the yacht e.g. 2 standup paddle boards, double kayak, floating mat (enough for 10 pax)
- use of standard equipment e.g. fridge, cooler boxes
- use of karaoke system on board
Food & beverages are not included and may be arranged upon request.
No additional charge to bring your own food and drinks.
- DVD / TV / Bluetooth speaker
- BBQ on the island with charcoal provided (at additional cost)
- Use of onboard electric grill and hot plate cooking while anchoring (at additional cost)
- Water mat
Itinerary for 4 hours include sightseeing around Southern Islands of Singapore (Lazarus island, St. John island, city sky line)
Yacht Name: Xiao Lin
Yacht Builder: Fountaine Pajot Catamarans
Yacht Model: Cumberland 46
Yacht Type: Power catamaran with flybridge
Berthed / Based at: One 15 Marina Club, Sentosa Cove
Maximum capacity: 23 persons for day charters in Singapore
Number of crews: 2 – crewed charter with 1 skipper & 1 crew
Length: 45.8 ft / 13.95 m
Beam: 21.5 ft / 6.55 m