[8-18pax] Xiao Lin promo for up to 18 guests
- By: YachtCharter.sg
- Product Code: Xiao Lin by YachtCharter.sg
- Earn 17,850 reward points with purchase of this product.
PROMO Charter Rates
For up to 8 guests:
Weekday (Mon-Thu) 4 hours: $1190 for up to 8 guests
Weekend (Fri-Sun) 4 hours: $1490 for up to 8 guests
Peak 4 hours sail: $1788 for up to 8 guests
Timing is flexible subject to your choice & availability. Peak period refers to eves of and days of Public Holidays, New Year Eve, F1 weekend, eve of/day of Valentine's Day etc. Do enquire if unsure.
Extension at $250 per additional hour for weekday, $300 per hour for weekend, or $360 per hour for peak.
* Surcharge applies for charter ending on/after 11 pm
Charter fees are inclusive of 7% GST, with no service charge. Includes:
- exclusive use of the yacht for duration of charter
- captain and crew
- fuel & utilities
- use of water sport equipment on the yacht e.g. 2 paddle boards, 1 SUP, 1 kayak (3-seater), floating mat (enough for 10 pax)
- use of standard equipment e.g. fridge, cooler boxes
- use of karaoke system on board
Food & beverages are not included and may be arranged upon request.
No additional charge to bring your own food and drinks.
– No red wine allowed on board. Other food and drinks that contain colouring are not permitted, for example: red wine, blueberry, dragon fruit, black coffee etc.
– No shoes, pets, smoking, fireworks, or confetti.
- DVD / TV / Bluetooth speaker
- BBQ on the island with charcoal provided (at additional cost)
- Use of onboard electric hot plate grill cooking while anchoring (at additional cost)
- Water mat
- Paddle boards
- SUP board
Itinerary for 4 hours include sightseeing around Southern Islands of Singapore (Lazarus island, St. John island, city sky line).
Maximum cruising time of 1 hour for each charter. Additional cruising at additional cost.
IMPORTANT NOTICE on safe management measures
Please note the additional Safe Management Measures to be implemented during charters in order to carry more than 8 guests on board:
- Guests will need to undergo temperature screening at our meeting place. Please note our skipper reserves the right to refuse entry to any guest whose temperature is above 37.5 deg C or showing symptoms, in consideration of the safety of our team and other guests. (In which case, no refund will be given)
- Each subgroup cannot exceed 8 guests.
- Guests are required to check in and out via SafeEntry on board our yachts.
- Onboard, guests will need to remain in their own subgroup which should not exceed 8 persons per subgroup, maintain a safe distance of 1 metre from other subgroups, and are not allowed to intermingle between subgroups.
- Onboard, guests will need to wear your masks at all times (except when eating or participating in water activities).
- Water activities will be staggered between subgroups so that intermingling will not occur.
Please note that if there’s any guest fail to comply with the above, our skipper has the right to end the charter and return to the marina, as we risk losing our license and incurring hefty fines should we not adhere to these measures. In such case, they will be no refund or compensation and the whole charter shall be deemed to be completed and fulfilled.
We seek everyone’s cooperation so that we can continue our operations to enable every single guest to enjoy a day out at sea.
Additional notice to safe management measures as of 12 October 2020:
1. Charters above 8 pax are only permitted for family members living in the same residence or strangers (i.e. separate and distinct, unrelated groups).
2. Family members living together must be identified by the address on their I/Cs.
3. Family members will still be separated into groups of 8 during the charter and must follow the Covid-19 safe management measures and social distancing at all times.
4. Above 8 pax for unrelated groups will be separated into groups of 8 during the charter and must follow safe management measures and social distancing at all times.
5. Groups above 8 pax for friends, colleagues or people who otherwise know each other are not allowed.
Yacht InformationXiao Lin is a French-built power catamaran that can take up to 23 guests comfortably.
Departs from & return to One 15 Marina Club, Sentosa Cove.
Yacht Name: Xiao Lin
Yacht Builder: Fountaine Pajot Catamarans
Yacht Model: Cumberland 46
Yacht Type: Power catamaran with flybridge
Berthed / Based at: One 15 Marina Club, Sentosa Cove
Maximum capacity: 23 persons for day charters in Singapore
Number of crews: 2 – crewed charter with 1 skipper & 1 crew
Length: 45.8 ft / 13.95 m
Beam: 21.5 ft / 6.55 m