4-hours Open Cruise on Sunreef 62 for 5 pax
- By: YachtCharter.sg
- Product Code: Sunreef 62 by YachtCharter.sg
- Earn 30,000 reward points with purchase of this product.
4-hours open cruise on Sunreef 62 for up to 5 guests. This is not an exclusive charter, meaning you may be sharing the yacht with up to 3 other groups of 5 guests.
Rates for a group of 5 guests
Weekday (Mon – Thu), excluding eve/day of PH: $1500 ($300 per pax)
Weekend (Fri – Sun), excluding eve/day of PH: $1800 ($360 per pax)
Peak (eve/day of PH): $2160
Subject to 7% GST and include:
- access to the yacht for duration of charter
- captain and crew, fuel & utilities
Food & beverages are not included. You may bring your own food and drinks. No preparation or BBQ allowed on board. Individually packed meals are highly recommended.
Each 5-person subgroups must be from separate and distinct groups. There is to be strictly no interaction with other groups.
IMPORTANT NOTICE on safe management measures
Please note on the Safe Management Measures to be implemented:
- Guests will need to undergo temperature screening at our meeting place. Please note our skipper reserves the right to refuse entry to any guest whose temperature is above 37.5 deg C or showing symptoms, in consideration of the safety of our team and other guests. (In which case, no refund will be given)
- Each subgroup cannot exceed 5 guests.
- Each 5-person subgroups must be from separate and distinct groups.
- Guests are required to check in and out via SafeEntry on board our yachts.
- Onboard, guests will need to remain in their own subgroup which should not exceed 5 persons per subgroup, maintain a safe distance of 1 metre from other subgroups, and are not allowed to intermingle between subgroups.
- Onboard, guests will need to wear your masks at all times (except when eating or participating in water activities).
- Water activities will be staggered between subgroups so that intermingling will not occur.
We seek everyone’s cooperation so that we can continue our operations to enable every single guest to enjoy a day out at sea.